Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

CLEARANCE RACK!!! ~EASY GIFTS!

Just checkin' in! Maybe a project later today. Just wanted to tell you that the clearance rack was updated with over 200 items! WOW!!! I specifically want to bring the tins to your attention. I will show you mine when I receive them. You can purchase these for about 60 cents each. You can also buy a roll of retired red ribbon for 2 or 3 bucks! This is SUPER-DUPER easy packaging for any gifts. Place your clearance rack orders at http://treysims.stampinup.net/! Unfortuneatly I cannot apply my 20% discount to these orders, but if you would like to order any other merchandise, just email it to me and I can work that out!
Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Click here to order Stampin' Up!
trey.sims@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment