Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Candy Cane Lane Snowman

Here is a cute little Christmas card I made with one of Stampin' Up!'s newest digital downloads.
Don't you just love it!?! First I put down the DSP from the same download, then the Snowman outline from, "A Cute Christmas" stamp set. Using square punchs, I made the sign. I made one joy in the color of the DSP and another in black, slightly off centered. I exported this as a JPEG, and opened the JPEG in Paint. I used the airbrush and water color brush to color in the image. Then I saved the image. I opened My Digital Studio and started a new project. I imported the colored picture and resized it to fit the cardfront. Then, I put another snowman outline, and lined it up with the previous to make the image look sharper. Do you understand this? or is it clear as mud?
When I printed one, I used my Tombow multi-adhesive to make little dots. Then I sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds over them! It looks very pretty, but it doesn't show up well on camera. :(
Don't forget! Only 12 days left to get 20% off your order! Just email me to get started! trey.sims@comcast.net
Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Click here to order Stampin' Up!
trey.sims@comcast.net

6 comments:

  1. Great card, love the the technique on the snowman

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie...super fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute, love your snowman card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. I really need to get MDS.

    ReplyDelete