Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Medallion Background Stamp

Hey!!

Just wanted to stop in to showcase one of Stampin' Up!'s FABULOUS Background stamps, Medallion. This stamp was actually the most purchased stamp last year. :) I though I would never buy background stamps. This was my first and now I buy them all the time! Get yours 20% by e-mailing your order to me! trey.sims@comcast.net

This card is actually using some retired items, and I have not gotten around to remake it yet...
The base is Bermuda Bay 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4". I inked the Jolly wheel in Bermuda Bay ink and rolled it across the entire card front. I used Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, and the heat tool to emboss the medallion and peace(non-SU!). Then, you can use either your 1/16" handheld punch or paper piecer to punch a whole for the cord. Sadly, SU! has stopped carry elastic cord :( It has always been a favorite of mine.
Have a great day!!!!

Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Click here to order Stampin' Up!
trey.sims@comcast.net

10 comments:

  1. love the gold over the BB...really pretty...and it is sad SU d/c'd the elastic cord...but you can find it @ fabric/hobby stores...SU might bring it back since a lot of ppl have said they liked it and want to order it...we should put a bug in demo supports ear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Trey. Love the gold medallion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card! Look forward to following your blog from VA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold embossing, so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card. I need to use that Medallion stamp more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very clever use of the Medallion stamp. And I love heat embossing. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love that shimmering gold!

    ReplyDelete