Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MDS- Faux Glow Tutorial

I have a short video on how to do 'faux glow'. Like the name I came up with? Make sure to watch till the end to see another project using faux glow!

Also, the Holiday Mini Catalog Starts today! Click the picture below to view the PDF. Email me your orders and receive 20% off! trey.sims@comcast.net


Some of my Favorites:

  • Bells and Boughs Stamp Set
  • Glass Glitter
  • Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
  • Rejoicing in Christmas Stamp Set

Also, when you sign up to be a demonstrator (you can do this online at http://treysims.stampinup.net/. password: treysims) You will receive a free Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote shown here!

Here is todays video!




Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Click here to order Stampin' Up!
trey.sims@comcast.net

5 comments:

  1. interesting & informative video...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful video! Faux glow, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool tip, TFS! I just became a follower through SC. I hope you will follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your videos on MDS Studio........ really informative. Will have to give it a try.
    I just became a follower through SC. I hope you will follow me, too!

    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
    Hope you will follow me too at
    www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete