Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Christ is Born

Hello! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! This set has been on my wishlist for over a year and finally bought it a couple of weeks ago! Here is one of the cards I made.

The base card is Whisper White. I stamped the poinsetta in Cherry Cobbler on a 2 1/4" square. I wrapped Gold Cord (no longer available through SU!) around it 3 times and tied a knot. This was layered on a Real Red 2 1/2" square. I distress a piece of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock and sponged the edges with Wild Wasabi. Christ is Born was stamped in Versamark.

TIP: Using Craft and rubber scissors, separate the "Christ is Born" from the Psalms 96:11 to get more 'mileage' out of your stamp.

Psalm 96:11 was stamped in early espresso.

Don't forget to take advantage of my 20% discount on all purchases by e-mailing me your order.
Have a Great Weekend!
Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Click here to order Stampin' Up!
trey.sims@comcast.net

2 comments: