Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Polka-Dot Flower

Happy Friday!





Another simple card today. I can't get my scanner to work, and I wanted to show you a cute Build-a-Bear Card but this will do for today. This uses the Pick-a-Petal stamp set.

This card uses some retired colors, to be honest I can't remember the names lol. But could be easily substituted with new/returning/existent colors. I stamped the petal using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I stamped the circle image and used the 1"circle punch. I cut a little off using my paper snips, I adhered it with a dimensional. I used the Old Olive Marker for the stem, and used the "smile" petal for the leaf. I covered of the "smile" with the sentiment - made with Family Phrases and Modern Label Punch. Lastly, I used my 2-way glue pen and added dazzling diamonds to the leaf. For the polka dots, I used a pencil eraser as a stamp! Such an easy technique! This is still one of my favorite designs!

Don't forget that you can order Stampin' Up! products at a 20% discount until October 29th, OR you can take advantage of the ink pad special.

Supplies:

  • Pick-a-Petal Stamp Set #115042
  • Family Phrases Stamp Set #114960
  • 1" Circle Punch #119868
  • Modern Label Punch #119849
  • Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker #100079
  • Two-Way Glue Pen #100425
  • Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #102023
  • Whisper White 8 1/2"x11" Cardstock #100730

Have a great day! Thanks For Visiting!

Trey Sims

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

www.allnaturalstamping.blogspot.com

trey.sims@comcast.net

www.treysims.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment