Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Digital Studio

Hello,





I have another My Digital Studio project for you. I use MDS for my business by selling "We've Moved" cards to a local realitor, which she gives to house buyers. She likes simple cards. I first made this card IRL by stamping with my E, D, and A, blocks. I wanted to try to imitate this digitally. This is what I came up with.

I used photo-boxes to size the different rectangles. And filled them with Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, and Early Espressso. I changed their opacity to 70. If you have ever stamped with your clear blocks, you know that they do not stamp a clean solid image. To rough up the images, I used the additional download, Vintage Overlays. I resized three of them to fit the rectangles, then made each one darker than the background color. To do this for the pear pizzazz overlay, click on the overlay, change color, click on pear, then click the tab 'HSB' and move the circle to a darker area of the spectrum.On top of the whole image, I used a white vintage overlay. I made the dots by resizing circle punches to 5 pixels wide.


My sister-in-law had her fifth baby last Friday! It was a little baby boy! They named it Eli, and he is so adorable. Sorry I don't have any pictures! I did not have a chance to take a picture of the card I made for them before I gave it to them. But, since they did not now if it was going to be a boy or a girl, I made a card for both, and obviously still have the girl version. I will try to get that posted this week.

Supplies:

If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen!
Thanks for visiting!
Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.allnaturalstamping.blogspot.com
trey.sims@comcast.net

2 comments:

  1. i sooo need to use MDS...you obviously have much more skill than i...but inspiring...and i love CAS cards...tfs this one

    ReplyDelete