Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Digital Studio In Color

Good Morning!





Welcome to August!





Here is another card I made using My Digital Studio. Very Simple.


I used Concord Crush for the base. The left panel is Pear Pizzazz, the middle is Certainly Celery (with white stitching on both sides) and the right is Old Olive. The mat of the flowers is Poppy Parade and the flowers were "stamped" on Whisper White. This is the Petal Pizzazz stamp set. I used a digital technique similar to masking IRL. I "punched" out three or four white circles in about the size of the concord flower's petals. I laid them on the petals where the pear leaves were showing through, then right clicked the concord flower and clicked "Bring to Front". The other flower is blushing bride. For You greeting is from the stamp set 'For You' but I took a circle punch in old olive and covered up the flower.

If you would me to make a video of how to make this card, please leave a comment.

Also, when you purchase My Digital Studio, and ANY OTHER item from the mini or idea book & catalog, you qualify for 2 FREE CLASSIC INK PADS OF YOUR CHOICE! Promotion details here.

Shop here.

If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen! Thanks for visiting!
Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.allnaturalstamping.blogspot.com
trey.sims@comcast.net

7 comments:

  1. haven't done much with MDS but i think you might get me going on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm now following you from SC. Hope you follow me too at www.cindys-inklings.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these new in colors together!
    i'm now following you from sc
    http://faithhopeandlovedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, love those colors together. I'm excited about getting the new colors (some day).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trey,

    I never thought about going digital. Pretty card you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't gone digital yet. This is very pretty. I'm following you from SC. Hope you'll join me too!
    www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete