Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Monday, August 30, 2010

MDS Christmas and Summer Mini ending!

Good Morning!

I LOVE making Christmas Cards! I made this one on the go with my laptop and My Digital Studio. This one uses the Christmas Jingle Digital Kit, and is already included in your My Digital Studio! Everything on this card was already included in my software. One of the things I love about My Digital Studio, is nothing EVER retires! You can also get an unlimited supply of your favorite designer paper!

I used the reindeer from the Winter Post set. They are actual size and three are Close to Cocoa, and one is Early Espresso. The background is Old Olive Grid DSP but with a low opacity. I used the hand torn stamp from the Torn Edges Stamp set (digital only) and colored it Chocolate Chip. To make the snowflake background, make two square punches the same size. Make one Very Vanilla and send it to the back, and fill the second with the snowflake DSP from Christmas Jingle and lower the opacity. The Merry Christmas border is from the kit too! I used the scallop edge punch with more DSP from the Christmas Jingle. Stay tuned this week for how to make the nose glow!

This is a note card, not an actual 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I designed it that size, and in a different photo-editing software cropped the image!


Also, TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER FROM THE SUMMER MINI! You can view the mini catalog here. You can place your order online, or you can e-mail it to me and receive 20% OFF!!

Thanks for visiting!

Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Click here to order Stampin' Up!
trey.sims@comcast.net

2 comments:

  1. Trey,

    This is a really neat digital card. So how does the nose glow ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with this card! I have MDS but have not really played with it very much!

    ReplyDelete