Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hostess Sets

Let me start by saying I would love to placed your order for these sets for you! This card uses a Level 1 Hostess Set 'Because I Care' and a Level 2 Hostess Set 'Fast & Fabulous'. Order total would have to be $400. Or, $150 for just the Level 1, or $300 for just the level 2. An excellent time to take advantage of my offer of 20% off your order! Email me to get started!

Very simple and elegant card. Stamped the flower outline in Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso. Stamped the overlay in Concord Crush. The greeting and border was stamped in Concord.

If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen! Thanks for visiting!
Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.allnaturalstamping.blogspot.com
trey.sims@comcast.net

3 comments:

  1. Trey,

    I can't wait to get my Because I Care hostess set. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from SC, great cards!!

    http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete