Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Clear-Mount DVD Case Inserts

I know I keep bombarding you with all these My Digital Studio projects, but this one was really exciting for me! I recently converted most of my wood mount stamps to clear mount. I did this using clear vinyl that you can buy at craft stores. I converted 21 Sets. I left my background stamps wood mount, and some of my sets that were not die cut. I used less than a quarter of a yard! Anyways, I will be ordering SU!'s DVD cases, and made inserts using My Digital Studio.


The dimensions of the insert are 5 1/2" x 7". I used Pumpkin Pie Grid Designer Paper. I took the stamp image from the online catalog and the snipping tool. Or, you can get the image from my online store. The left tab tab is 1/2" wide. I used a black square punch, and white text for the number. I put the four languages just to make it look more 'official' lol.

You can purchase My Digital Studio here.

If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen!
Thanks for visiting!
Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
http://www.allnaturalstamping.blogspot.com/
trey.sims@comcast.net

1 comment: