Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Awash with flowers

Hello!
Sorry I have been out of the loop this past week. I have been helping with our high school's band camp. It was a great week! My order came in this past Friday, and I have made at least a dozen cards in the past 24 hours! Here is a picture of my order!
One of the sets that came in my 19.1 lb. box, was Awash with Flowers. I have a couple cards this week to show you that use this set. Here is the first:

I stamped a whole 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of whisper white cardstock with images from this set. I used my 1 3/4" circle punch to cut out different portions. The circles were matted on a piece of Pear Pizzazz. The inks used were Rich Razzleberry, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, and Melon Mambo. I used a torn piece of Poppy Parade, and an 1/8" strip of daffodil delight. I used the spiral image from Trendy Trees in versamark and basic black for the greeting, also from Trendy Trees. Have a Great day!
If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen! Thanks for visiting!Trey SimsStampin' Up! Demonstratorwww.allnaturalstamping.blogspot.comtrey.sims@comcast.net

3 comments:

  1. i need to play with my new supplies...love the pear don't you?...and i love the poppy...and the grape...ok i love them all...and that card is well designed...i will have to CASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so jealous of your order....LOL Have fun with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete