Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stampin' Start

Hello!

This post is somewhere between asking a favor, and a desperate cry for help! lol

I dropped as a demonstrator this past April, and took advantage of the re- sign up promotion for $35. One of my goals was to be to acheive one the Stampin' Start goals. I want to acheive one sales goal ($1,800 in first 3 months) and one recruiting goal (any recruit during first six months).To reach this goal, I am offering my COMPLETE 20% discount on EVERY PURCHASE! You will still receive any hostess benefits, and can take any advantage of any Stampin' Up! promotion. (Note: you can not use an extra 20% off an extra promotion that I offer i.e. -page of the week)

ALSO, anyone who signs up to be a demo (during my Stampin' Start period) will receive a FREE PACKAGE OF IN COLOR MARKERS! (or $15 of free merchandise. you pay no tax or shipping!) WOO HOO! No matter what kit you purchase to sign up:, re-sign, starter kit, digital kit, ANYTHING, you get free markers!

This promotion will last until I reach both goals, or my Stampin' Start period ends. You will have to e-mail me your order so I can give you your discount. This is an excellent time to get all the new colors, stamp sets, and accessories. Tell all your friends and family!

Thank you for your support!

If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen! Thanks for visiting!Trey SimsStampin' Up! Demonstratorwww.allnaturalstamping.blogspot.comtrey.sims@comcast.net

2 comments:

  1. Following through SC, good luck on your Stampin Start Goal, I need $800 to reach my 1st goal by August 31st. Wishing you the best. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you make your goal. I've always wanted to sign up to be a demo, but I'm worried that I wouldn't be able to make my quota. How nice of you to offer 20%.

    ReplyDelete