Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Digital Studio Blog Header

Good morning!

Sorry my post is a little late today. I have had some trouble uploading my video. Yes, that's right, I said video. This is All Natural Stamping's first video tutorial. Don't get to excited, it's just a recording of how to make a blog header with MDS. I also have another video on how to eliminate the white background on blog buttons and other graphics using MDS. You will need a photo-editing software for both projects- I am using Corel PHOTO-PAINT 12.


If you can't see the video, you can view it here.

Don't forget to take advantage of the 20% discount on your order! If you place the order on my website (http://www.treysims.stampinup.net/) I can send the discounted portion to you via paypal.

Also, sign up to be a demonstrator on my website (password is treysims) and receive $15 in FREE MERCHANDISE!

Have a great day!
If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen! Thanks for visiting!Trey SimsStampin' Up! Demonstratorwww.allnaturalstamping.blogspot.comtrey.sims@comcast.net

1 comment:

  1. Great tutorial, thanks for sharing :)
    Following you from SC....

    Carol
    http://scrappinheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete