Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Manhattan Flowers Embossing Folder...whatever!

Hello! Happy Wednesday!

I will NEVER regret buying my Big Shot! I know you won't either! That's why I am offering it 15% until the end of this week (Saturday)! The big shot can cut through many materials, including wood, cork, chipboard, and magnet! E-mail me to place your order!

I used the Manhattan Flowers embossing folder on a Chocolate Chip cardfront (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). With this die, you can make an absolutely STUNNING card in two minutes! I found some silver ribbon that I purchased from a craft store and tied that it (no pun intended!) with a silver heat embossed greeting from the Sincere Salutations stamp set! Scroll down for a list of supplies.



Supplies:



  • Chocolate Chip Cardstock #102128 (neutrals pack #119707)

  • Big Shot Die Cut Machine 15% off till 7/17/10 #113439

  • Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die #114517

  • Sincere Salutations stamp set #115068

  • Versamark Ink #102283

  • Silver Embossing Powder #109131

  • Heat Tool #100005

  • Ribbon


If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen! Thanks for visiting!



Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
http://www.allnaturalstamping.blogspot.com/
trey.sims@comcast.net

2 comments:

  1. Oh that embossing plate is a must have! That's going on my list of definite must buys. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the CAS look...very pretty

    ReplyDelete