I will NEVER regret buying my Big Shot! I know you won't either! That's why I am offering it 15% until the end of this week (Saturday)! The big shot can cut through many materials, including wood, cork, chipboard, and magnet! E-mail me to place your order!
I used the Manhattan Flowers embossing folder on a Chocolate Chip cardfront (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). With this die, you can make an absolutely STUNNING card in two minutes! I found some silver ribbon that I purchased from a craft store and tied that it (no pun intended!) with a silver heat embossed greeting from the Sincere Salutations stamp set! Scroll down for a list of supplies.
- Chocolate Chip Cardstock #102128 (neutrals pack #119707)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine 15% off till 7/17/10 #113439
- Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die #114517
- Sincere Salutations stamp set #115068
- Versamark Ink #102283
- Silver Embossing Powder #109131
- Heat Tool #100005
If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen! Thanks for visiting!
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator