Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Lovely as a Tree

Hello Again!

This is another card I made for wedding guests' gifts. You can view those details here. I used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. This stamp set is one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES! I love this stamp set so much! It is a must-have! I believe it SO much that I am offering it at 15% off until Saturday! You can also order any products from the Page of the Week promotion at 15% off to maximize your savings! E-mail me to place your order!

Anyways, back to the card. The base card is Chocolate Chip (cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4") The next layer is Very Vanilla (4" x 5 1/4"). I took a piece of scrap cardstock and cut a 3 1/4" x 2" (???) I think that was the measurement. I made it so long ago and I dont have any left. Lol. If you experiment with it, you find it. Sorry! Anyways, I used the mask and sponged Old Olive ink. While keeping the mask on, I stamped the background tree stamp in Old Olive, on the right side. Then remove your mask and stamp the foreground tree in Always Artichoke. Again, I made this card when Warm Words was current, but there are plenty of other greeting sets that you could use! Scroll down for the list of supplies!



Supplies:



  • Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set 15% off until 7/17/10 #115026

  • Chocolate Chip Cardstock #102128 (neutrals pack #119707)

  • Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650 (neutrals pack #119707)

  • Old Olive Ink #102277

  • Always Artichoke Ink #105219

  • Stampin' Sponges #101610

  • Paper Cutter #104152

  • SNAIL Adhesive #104332 (refill #104331)


P.S. I am trying to post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. But if there is something important, a Stampin' Up! update (Stampin' Up!date lol), or something I really want to show you, I will post it! So come check daily, subscribe via e-mail, or 'Follow' my blog! Thanks for visiting!



If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen!
Thanks for visiting!Trey Sims
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.allnaturalstamping.blogspot.com
trey.sims@comcast.net

2 comments:

  1. Hi There!
    You have a great blog!
    I'm following you =)

    Come on over to my blog to try to win some blog candy! There are 3 prizes!!

    -Dion

    www.DionsGlitterStudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite stamp, just lovely, no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete