Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Like me new Blog?

WOO HOO! Back in the blogging business! I'm here to share my inspiration with you and show you cool things that you can do with a little ink and rubber. I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since January 2009. I have started this blog to help keep in touch with my customers and to reach new ones! Be sure to check out my exclusive promotion, 'Page of the Week'. You can get all the details by clicking here, or by clicking the 'Page of the Week Promotion' link under my blog header.

Do you like my blog design? I designed it all by myself with the help of Stampin' Up!'s amazing digital design software, My Digital Studio. If you are interested in purchasing this software, or seeing more samples, e-mail me by clicking the button above my profile.

1 comment:

  1. I followed your link from SCS. I really like your blog design. I think a good way to increase blog traffic is to "advertise" your blog on sites like that - put it into your tag line, etc. There is also a blogging group you could join if you haven't already. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete