Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Interesting Box

Good morning!

My family is off to the county fair today.

I wanted to share a box that I have been making for years. I have used it for Christmas, I.O.U's, small birthday treats, and more. I have the template for sale, priced at $1.50. It includes a template that can be printed on cardstock, another template with measurements printed on it, and instructions. I included the second template because you don't NEED a template once you make the box about five times. You can buy the template here.

Here are a couple of pictures:

When closed, the box measures 2 5/8" x 2 5/8" x 2 5/8". I altered the box from its original size, so it is now as big as you can make it from an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet. The template measures 7 1/16" x 11". The template will be e-mailed to you when I receive payment.
Have a great day!

If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen! Thanks for visiting!
Trey SimsS
tampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment