This is where the title of my blog comes in to play, lol!
Yet another one of my favorite stamp sets (and came in my starter kit) is Inspired by Nature. I especially love the 'organic' feeling of this card. It uses two retired colors, Creamy Caramel and Ruby Red. But these could be easily substituted with Crumb Cake and Riding Hood Red. To tear the middle in the Chocolate Chip, use your paper trimmer to cut two parallel slits about a 1/2" apart. Then start tearing.
Having Stampin' Up!'s gel pen helps so much on this card. It runs very smoothly. Recommened to everyone! Scroll down for a list of supplies:
- Inspired by Nature Stamp Set #111656
- Family Phrases Stamp Set #114960
- Chocolate Chip Cardstock #102128
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Crumb Cake Cardstock #120953
- Riding Hood Red Cardstock #111348
- Old Olive Cardstock #100702
- White Gel Pen #105021
- Old Olive Classic Ink #102277
- Chocolate Chip Classic Ink #100908