Countdown to Stampin' Start Goal

Sales needed to meet requirment:
$1,038.58
by October 29th.
20% off all purchases through October 29th!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Christmas in July!

This card is part of my Christmas Characters Card kit that I offer in Nov-Dec. I plan on offering it again this year so be ready for it. The characters include this penguin, Rudolph, and Frosty! I made this one with the new color Cajun Craze. I used a sample piece that all demos got a couple months back. I have NOT placed my new catalog order because of two reasons: I need more money (lol! almost there) and I am teaming up with my mother-in-law and aunt to get hostess benefits. Hopefully it will be placed by the end of this week. Thanks for being patient! I wanted to give you a little look at one of the new colors! Stay tuned for more new products! Scroll down for a list of supplies!


Supplies:


  • Sahara Sand Cardstock #121043

  • Basic Black Cardstock #121045

  • Whisper White Cardstock #100730

  • Cajun Craze Cardstock #119684

  • 1" Circle Punch #119868

  • 2" x 1 3/8 Oval Punch #119859

  • Curly Label Punch #119851

  • Paper Snips #103579

  • White Gel Pen #105021

  • Sponge Daubers #102892

  • Pretty in Pink Classic Ink #101301

  • Serene Snowflakes Stamp Set #115438

  • Versamark Ink #102283

  • Rafia

If you liked this post, share it with your friends by click the 'Share' button at the top of the screen! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. so cute!!
    i MUST try one of these soon

    TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you're it! I'm now following your blog courtesy of Stampin' Connection & would love for you to stop by my blog & become a follower of mine...Thanks! http://www.scrapcrazydiva.blogspot.com
    Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete